SB 716: Dental Services
Dental Services; Citing this act as the “Donated Dental Services Act”; establishing the Dental Student Loan Repayment Program to support dentists who practice in public health programs located in certain underserved areas; requiring the Department of Health to establish the Donated Dental Services Program to provide comprehensive dental care to certain eligible individuals, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/04/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Introduced -SJ 85
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/09/19, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Now in Appropriations
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.