CS/CS/SB 1518: Alternative Treatment Options for Veterans
Alternative Treatment Options for Veterans; Authorizing the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, subject to appropriation, to contract with a state university or Florida College System institution to furnish specified alternative treatment options for certain veterans; providing requirements as to the provision of alternative treatment options and related assessment data; specifying eligibility to receive alternative treatment, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 501 (Ch. 2019-148) -SJ 675
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 201
• Introduced -SJ 201
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 04/01/19, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 283
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 317
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/09/19, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 388
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/19 -SJ 765
• Read 2nd time -SJ 674
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 501 -SJ 675
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 501 (Ch. 2019-148) -SJ 675
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.