SB 188: Growth Policy
GENERAL BILL by Flores
Growth Policy; Repealing provisions relating to the Urban Infill and Redevelopment Assistance Grant Program, to terminate the program, etc.
Last Action: 3/2/2012 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4003 (Ch. 2012-90)
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations (BTA)
- Budget (BC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Budget -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 10/19/11, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 111
• Now in Environmental Preservation and Conservation -SJ 111
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 11/02/11, 8:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 4 NAYS 3 -SJ 110
• Now in Budget -SJ 110
• Subreferred to Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations -SJ 110
• Now in Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations, 01/19/12, 4:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Budget Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development Appropriations; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 263
• Now in Budget -SJ 263
• On Committee agenda-- Budget, 02/21/12, 3:45 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Budget; YEAS 16 NAYS 2 -SJ 671
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 671
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/02/12
• Read 2nd time -SJ 775
• Substituted HB 4003 -SJ 775
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 4003 (Ch. 2012-90)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.