CS/SB 1342: Nonresidential Farm Buildings
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture ; Dean
Nonresidential Farm Buildings; Exempting nonresidential farm buildings, farm fences, and farm signs that are located on lands used for bona fide agricultural purposes from any county or municipal assessment, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Agriculture (AG)
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Agriculture; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 108
• Introduced -SJ 108
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 03/17/14, 4:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Agriculture; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 262
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Agriculture read 1st time -SJ 265
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 262
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/01/14, 3:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 441
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 441
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.