CS/SB 1486: Residential Master Building Permit Programs
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; Brandes
Residential Master Building Permit Programs; Requiring local governments to create master building permit programs if requested by a licensed general, building, or residential contractor to assist builders who construct certain dwellings and townhomes on a repetitive basis; authorizing a builder to use a master building permit for individual dwellings or townhomes under certain conditions; authorizing governing bodies of local governments to set specified fees, etc.
Last Action: 4/24/2015 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1151 (Ch. 2015-156) -SJ 613
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Regulated Industries; Fiscal Policy -SJ 138
• Introduced -SJ 138
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/07/15, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 372
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Community Affairs read 1st time -SJ 375
• Now in Regulated Industries -SJ 372
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 04/15/15, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Now in Fiscal Policy -SJ 425
• On Committee agenda-- Fiscal Policy, 04/20/15, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Fiscal Policy; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 425
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 425
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/24/15
• Read 2nd time -SJ 613
• Substituted CS/HB 1151 -SJ 613
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 1151 (Ch. 2015-156) -SJ 613
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.