CS/SB 76: Tax-exempt Income
GENERAL BILL by Banking and Insurance ; Hukill
Tax-exempt Income; Increasing the amount of income that is exempt from the corporate income tax; increasing the amount of income that is exempt from the franchise tax imposed on banks and savings associations, etc.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Banking and Insurance (BI)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Banking and Insurance; Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 9
• On Committee agenda-- Banking and Insurance, 10/06/15, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Banking and Insurance; YEAS 7 NAYS 2 -SJ 127
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Finance and Tax -SJ 127
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax, 10/20/15, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Finance and Tax; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 124
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 124
• Introduced -SJ 9
• CS by Banking and Insurance read 1st time -SJ 106
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.