HB 647: Natural Gas Fuel Taxes
GENERAL BILL by Raburn
Natural Gas Fuel Taxes; Delays effective date of certain taxes on natural gas fuel.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Ways and Means Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7087 (Ch. 2018-118)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Commerce Committee -HJ 57
• Introduced -HJ 57
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 412
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Ways and Means Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7087 (Ch. 2018-118)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.