SB 7018: OGSR/Public Research Facility/Animal Research
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Education
OGSR/Public Research Facility/Animal Research; Amending a provision which provides an exemption from public records requirements for the personal identifying information of a person employed by, under contract with, or volunteering for a public research facility that conducts or is engaged in activities related to animal research; removing the scheduled repeal of the exemption, etc.
• Submitted for consideration by Education
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 02/05/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/19/19, 2:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Now in Rules
• Introduced -SJ 146
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/13/19, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19 -SJ 342
• Read 2nd time -SJ 341
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 363
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 364
• Immediately certified -SJ 404
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 942
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/19
• Received -HJ 942
• Read 2nd time -HJ 966
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1029
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1030
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 648
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-25
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.