CS/SB 1708: Tourist Development Councils
Tourist Development Councils; Conforming provisions to changes made by the act; authorizing certain counties to adopt a resolution that establishes and appoints members of more than one tourist development council upon a certain finding; requiring that such counties organize their tourist development councils in accordance with specified requirements upon the adoption of such resolution, etc.
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 218
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/18/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 218
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Community Affairs
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 262
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 04/02/19, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 312
• Now in Rules
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.