HB 1171: Division of State Technology
GENERAL BILL by Toledo ; Duran ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Jones
Division of State Technology; Establishes Data Innovation Program through the division; requires DMS to administer program; specifies requirements for division regarding data governance across state agencies; requires division to develop & conduct data interoperability pilot programs with AHCA, DOH, & DCF; specifies requirements for pilot programs.
Last Action: 3/14/2020 House - Died in Appropriations Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 103
• Introduced -HJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 3:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 505
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 505
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.