The 2020 Regular Session has adjourned Sine Die.
Investing In Our Teachers and School Personnel
HB 5001, Florida’s balanced budget for fiscal year 2020-2021, invests in Florida’s teachers with $500 million in a new Teacher Salary Increase Allocation, along with a $40 per student increase in flexible funding through the Base Student Allocation.
- The Mayfield Minute: COVID-19 Update (pdf) April 6, 2020 - Publication by Senator Mayfield
- Senator Randolph Bracy Makes Paper Applications for Unemployment Available at District Office April 6, 2020 - Press Release by Senator Bracy
- MEMORANDUM: Fiscal Update (pdf) April 2, 2020 - Publication by President's Office
- Senator Bean: COVID-19 Informational Guide (pdf) March 31, 2020 - Publication by Senator Bean
- The Mayfield Minute: COVID-19 Resources (pdf) March 29, 2020 - Publication by Senator Mayfield
- The Mayfield Minute: Post Session Update from Senator Debbie Mayfield (pdf) March 22, 2020 - Publication by Senator Mayfield
- Statement by Senate President Bill Galvano on the 2020 Legislative Session March 19, 2020 - Press Release by President's Office
- Statement from Majority Leader Passidomo on 2020 Legislative Session Accomplishments March 19, 2020 - Press Release by Majority Office