CS/CS/HB 1093: Volunteer Health Services
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Health Quality Subcommittee ; Hudson ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Smith ; Wood
Volunteer Health Services; Revises criteria required for limited licensure for physicians; revises requirements for patient referral under "Access to Health Care Act"; eliminating requirement that governmental contractor approve all followup or hospital care; requires DOH to post specified information online concerning volunteer providers; permits volunteer providers to earn continuing education credit for participation in program up to specified amount; provides that rules adopted by DOH give providers greatest flexibility possible in order to serve eligible patients.
• Introduced -HJ 107
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 199
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 03/27/13, 8:00 am, 306 HOB
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 385
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 383
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 383
• CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 381
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/10/13, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0 -HJ 580
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 580
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/16/13, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 686
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 683
• CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 678
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/23/13
• Read 2nd time -HJ 718
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 816
• CS passed; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 816
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 585
• Received -SJ 585
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 623
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 623
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1690 -SJ 623
• Read 2nd time -SJ 623
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 700
• CS passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 700
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 968
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2013-151
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.