The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 1506: State Technology Working Capital Trust Fund/Department of State Technology
TRUST FUND/GENERAL BILL by Appropriations
State Technology Working Capital Trust Fund/Department of State Technology; Creating the State Technology Working Capital Trust Fund within the Department of State Technology; providing for the purpose of the trust fund and sources of funds; providing for future review and termination or recreation of the trust fund, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2013 Senate - Died in Conference Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1500 (Ch. 2013-40)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• SPB 7046 submitted as a committee bill (SB 1506) by Appropriations
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/13
• Introduced -SJ 348
• Read 2nd time -SJ 383
• Read 3rd time -SJ 383
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 383
• The Senate requests that the House pass the bill as passed by the Senate or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -SJ 388
• Immediately certified -SJ 388
• Conference Committee appointed: Appropriations Conference Committee: Negron (Chair), Benacquisto (Vice Chair), Flores (At Large), Gardiner (At Large), Margolis (At Large), Richter (At Large), Smith (At Large), Thrasher (At Large); Appropriations Conference Committee on Criminal and Civil Justice: Bradley (Chair), Clemens, Diaz de la Portilla, Garcia, Joyner; Appropriations Conference Committee on Education: Galvano (Chair), Bullard, Detert, Legg, Montford, Sachs, Thrasher; Appropriations Conference Committee on Finance and Tax: Hukill (Chair), Abruzzo, Altman, Brandes, Evers, Ring, Simmons; Appropriations Conference Committee on General Government: Hays (Chair), Braynon, Dean, Simpson, Soto, Stargel; Appropriations Conference Committee on Health and Human Services: Grimsley (Chair), Bean, Flores, Gibson, Sobel; Appropriations Conference Committee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development: Gardiner (Chair), Latvala, Lee, Margolis, Thompson -SJ 396
• In Messages
• Received -HJ 459
• Read 2nd time -HJ 562
• Amendment(s) adopted (700635) -HJ 562
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 604
• Passed as amended; YEAS 116 NAYS 0 -HJ 604
• Refused to concur, acceded to request for conference committee -HJ 606
• Immediately certified -HJ 606
• In returning messages
• Conference Committee appointed: Representatives McKeel (Chair), Crisafulli, Coley (At Large), Gonzalez (At Large), Holder (At Large), O'Toole (At Large), Precourt (At Large), Schenck (At Large), Workman (At Large), Young (At Large), Gibbons (At Large), Jones (At Large), Rouson (At Large), Thurston (At Large), Waldman (At Large) -HJ 675
• Died in Conference Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 1500 (Ch. 2013-40)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.