- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Recording and effectiveness of a development agreement.
163.3239 Recording and effectiveness of a development agreement.--Within 14 days after a local government enters into a development agreement, the local government shall record the agreement with the clerk of the circuit court in the county where the local government is located. A copy of the recorded development agreement shall be submitted to the state land planning agency within 14 days after the agreement is recorded. A development agreement shall not be effective until it is properly recorded in the public records of the county and until 30 days after having been received by the state land planning agency pursuant to this section. The burdens of the development agreement shall be binding upon, and the benefits of the agreement shall inure to, all successors in interest to the parties to the agreement.
History.--s. 29, ch. 86-191; s. 13, ch. 92-129.