The Senate will convene at 12:00 noon on Thursday, February 3, 2022, or upon the call of the President.
2022 Legislative Session
The 2022 Legislative Session was convened on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 and is scheduled to conclude on Friday, March 11, 2022.
2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
Keep Florida Free
The Florida Legislature passed and Governor DeSantis signed into law the “Keep Florida Free” joint agenda in response to unlawful federal mandates.
- Senate Passes Local Business Protection Act, Protecting Businesses from Damaging Local Regulations January 27, 2022 - Press Release by President's Office
- Miya's Law Unanimously Passes First Committee of Reference January 26, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Stewart
- Senator Annette Taddeo and Representative Susan Valdes Join Student Advocates to Ensure Food Security at College Campuses January 26, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Leader Book Advances Legislation Targeting Cyber Trafficking January 25, 2022 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Sen. Taddeo, Rep. Goff-Marcil and Rep. Thompson Join Voting Rights Activists To Discuss Critical Voting Rights Bills January 25, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- State Legislators Join Advocates in Call to Address Florida’s High Uninsured Rate January 21, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Legislation to Improve Benefits for Foster Families, Relative Caregivers Passes First Senate Committee January 18, 2022 - Press Release by President's Office
- Required Instruction in the History of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Passes First Committee January 18, 2022 - Press Release by Senator Stewart