8:30 — 10:00 AM
10:30 — 11:45 AM
3:00 PM — until completion
2022 Florida Redistricting
After each decennial Census the Legislature redraws the districts from which voters elect state representatives, state senators, and members of Congress.
Broad-Based Tax Relief
House Bill 7061 delivers tax relief to families and businesses across the state, with sales tax holidays for the upcoming hurricane season, school year, and outdoor activities. The bill also provides relief for affordable housing properties and items that support independent living.
Improving Florida’s Unemployment System
The Senate passed SB 50 by Senator Gruters to prevent unexpected tax hikes on Florida businesses and replenish Florida’s Unemployment Compensation Trust Fund.
- Florida Senate President-Designate Kathleen Passidomo’s Prepared Remarks October 19, 2021 - Press Release by Majority Office
- Senator Annette Taddeo and Representative Joseph Geller file legislation in hopes of fair districts October 19, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Taddeo
- Senator Lori Berman and Representative Emily Slosberg File Bill Requiring Recording of Child Custody and Child Support Court Proceedings October 19, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- Republican Caucus Selects Senator Kathleen Passidomo as President-Designate October 19, 2021 - Press Release by Majority Office
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Senator Kathleen Passidomo to be Named President-Designate for the 2022-2024 Legislative Term October 15, 2021 - Press Release by Majority Office
- Senator Lori Berman and Representative Joe Casello file bill to Close Loophole in Driving While Impaired Statutes October 15, 2021 - Press Release by Senator Berman
- Boletín de septiembre 2021 (pdf) October 14, 2021 - Publication by Senator Taddeo
- September 2021 Newsletter (pdf) October 14, 2021 - Publication by Senator Taddeo