- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Groundwater basin resource availability inventory.
373.0395 Groundwater basin resource availability inventory.--Each water management district shall develop a groundwater basin resource availability inventory covering those areas deemed appropriate by the governing board. This inventory shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) A hydrogeologic study to define the groundwater basin and its associated recharge areas.
(2) Site specific areas in the basin deemed prone to contamination or overdraft resulting from current or projected development.
(3) Prime groundwater recharge areas.
(4) Criteria to establish minimum seasonal surface and ground water levels.
(5) Areas suitable for future water resource development within the groundwater basin.
(6) Existing sources of wastewater discharge suitable for reuse as well as the feasibility of integrating coastal wellfields.
(7) Potential quantities of water available for consumptive uses.
Upon completion, a copy of the groundwater basin availability inventory shall be submitted to each affected municipality, county, and regional planning agency. This inventory shall be reviewed by the affected municipalities, counties, and regional planning agencies for consistency with the local government comprehensive plan and shall be considered in future revisions of such plan. It is the intent of the Legislature that future growth and development planning reflect the limitations of the available groundwater or other available water supplies.
History.--s. 6, ch. 82-101.