2004 Florida Statutes
(1) At the time specified in the certificate of limited partnership.
(2) The happening of an event specified in writing in the partnership agreement.
(3) When all partners have given their written consent.
(4) The happening of an event of withdrawal of a general partner, unless at the time there is at least one other general partner and the written provisions of the partnership agreement permit the business of the limited partnership to be carried on by the remaining general partner and that partner does so; but the limited partnership is not dissolved and is not required to be wound up by reason of any event of withdrawal if, within 90 days after the withdrawal, all partners agree in writing to continue the business of the limited partnership and to the appointment of one or more additional general partners if necessary or desired.
(5) Entry of a decree of judicial dissolution under s. 620.158
History.--s. 47, ch. 86-263.