- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2005 Florida Statutes
MedAccess program; creation; program title.
408.902 MedAccess program; creation; program title.--
(1) Effective July 1, 1994, there is hereby created the MedAccess program to be administered by the Agency for Health Care Administration. The MedAccess program shall not be subject to the requirements of the Office of Insurance Regulation of the Financial Services Commission or chapter 627. The secretary of the agency shall appoint an administrator of the MedAccess program.
(2) If the necessary federal waivers are obtained and state and federal funds are available to establish a Medicaid buy-in program pursuant to s. 409.914, the MedAccess program shall remain available to those members who do not qualify for enrollment or who do not choose to enroll in the Medicaid buy-in program.
History.--s. 39, ch. 93-129; s. 17, ch. 2000-305; s. 440, ch. 2003-261.