- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
Fees; trust fund.
159.811 Fees; trust fund.--
(1) There shall be imposed a nonrefundable fee on each notice of intent to issue a private activity bond filed with the division pursuant to s. 159.805(1). No notice of intent to issue a private activity bond shall be accepted by the division unless and until the fee has been paid. The division shall establish a fee which shall be an amount sufficient to cover all expenses of maintaining the allocation system in this part. In calculating the fee, any unexpended trust fund balance remaining unexpended prior to setting the fee shall be deducted from the amount appropriated. The amount of the fee shall not exceed $500 and may be adjusted no more than once every 6 months.
(2) This section shall take effect July 1, 1985, and shall apply to any notice of intent to issue received by the division on or after said date.
History.--s. 1, ch. 85-282; s. 1, ch. 93-162; s. 15, ch. 94-265; s. 1, ch. 97-94.