- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
159.824 Conflicts.--Any provision of law, whether special or general, which imposes limitations or restrictions on the issuance of taxable bonds or is otherwise in conflict with this act with respect to the issuance of taxable bonds is expressly superseded by this act to the extent of such conflict. This act is supplemental to all other provisions of state law governing the issuance of bonds by any governmental unit and, except as otherwise provided in this act, the provisions of state law governing the issuance of bonds by any governmental unit shall continue to apply to the issuance by such governmental unit of taxable bonds. Nothing herein shall be deemed to broaden or otherwise alter any provisions of state law as they relate to the issuance of bonds the interest on which is, in some manner, exempt from federal income taxation. Furthermore, any bonds subject to the state volume limitation in s. 146 of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended, shall continue to be so subject notwithstanding the provisions of this act.
History.--s. 1, ch. 87-237.