- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2007 Florida Statutes
Sale of bonds.
159.826 Sale of bonds.--If the governing body shall by resolution or ordinance adopted at a public meeting determine that a negotiated sale of the taxable bonds is in the best interest of the governmental unit, the governmental unit may negotiate for the sale of the taxable bonds. In the resolution or ordinance authorizing the negotiated sale, the governmental unit shall provide specific findings as to the reasons for the negotiated sale. Nothing herein shall be deemed to give any department, board, commission, or other agency of the state any additional authority to negotiate for the sale of the taxable bonds independently and without acting by or through the Division of Bond Finance, if the participation of the Division of Bond Finance in such negotiated sale is otherwise required by the statutes under authority of which the bonds are issued.
History.--s. 1, ch. 87-237.