2007 Florida Statutes
Eligibility for grant proposals.
409.945 Eligibility for grant proposals.--Eligibility requirements for grant proposals are as follows:
(1) An eligible grant recipient must serve within 1 of the 13 urban high-crime job tax credit areas and be:
(a) A community-based organization;
(b) A community development corporation;
(c) A faith-based organization;
(d) A nonprofit community development organization;
(e) A nonprofit economic development organization; or
(f) Another nonprofit organization serving the nominated area.
(2) Each applicant must submit a letter of support from the local government serving the targeted urban area.
(3) Each applicant must submit a proposal response outlining the work plan proposed using the grant funding, as well as proposed performance measures and expected, measurable outcomes.
(4) Eligible uses of grant funding must result in the creation of job opportunities for residents of targeted areas.
(5) Applicants are urged to leverage grant funds with other existing resources.
History.--s. 4, ch. 2000-290.