2007 Florida Statutes
538.22 Exemptions.--This part shall not apply to purchases of regulated metals property from:
(1) Organizations, corporations, or associations registered with the state as charitable, philanthropic, religious, fraternal, civic, patriotic, social, or school-sponsored organizations or associations, or from any nonprofit corporation or association;
(2) A law enforcement officer acting in an official capacity;
(3) A trustee in bankruptcy, executor, administrator, or receiver who has presented proof of such status to the secondary metals recycler;
(4) Any public official acting under judicial process or authority who has presented proof of such status to the secondary metals recycler;
(5) A sale on the execution, or by virtue of any process issued by a court, if proof thereof has been presented to the secondary metals recycler; or
(6) A manufacturing, industrial, or other commercial vendor that generates regulated materials in the ordinary course of business.
History.--s. 2, ch. 89-533; s. 1, ch. 90-192; s. 4, ch. 91-429.