2007 Florida Statutes
Grounds when debt due.
76.04 Grounds when debt due.--The creditor may have an attachment on a debt actually due to the creditor by his or her debtor, when the debtor:
(1) Will fraudulently part with the property before judgment can be obtained against him or her.
(2) Is actually removing the property out of the state.
(3) Is about to remove the property out of the state.
(4) Resides out of the state.
(5) Is actually moving himself or herself out of the state.
(6) Is about to move himself or herself out of the state.
(7) Is absconding.
(8) Is concealing himself or herself.
(9) Is secreting the property.
(10) Is fraudulently disposing of the property.
(11) Is actually removing himself or herself beyond the limits of the judicial circuit in which he or she resides.
(12) Is about to remove himself or herself out of the limits of such judicial circuit.
History.--s. 1, ch. 998, 1859; s. 2, ch. 1101, 1861; RS 1637; GS 2101; RGS 3402; CGL 5255; s. 26, ch. 67-254; s. 371, ch. 95-147.