- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Use of sales transactions data; qualification; review.
Use of sales transactions data; qualification; review.—
For each sales transaction disqualified by a property appraiser, the property appraiser shall document the reason for disqualification of the sale in a manner prescribed by the department.
The department shall randomly sample all sales in the county to determine whether those sales were properly qualified or disqualified. If the department finds that more than 10 percent of sales qualification decisions do not fall within the applicable criteria, the department shall issue a postaudit notification of defects and shall follow the procedures set forth in s. 195.097.
Chapter 120 shall not apply to this section.
s. 4, ch. 93-132; s. 1, ch. 2005-185.