- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Nonresident agents; retaliatory provision.
Nonresident agents; retaliatory provision.—
When under the laws of any other state any fine, tax, penalty, license fee, deposit of money or security or other obligation, limitation, or prohibition is imposed upon resident insurance agents of this state in connection with the issuance of, and activities under, a nonresident agent’s license under the laws of such state as to such Florida agent, including the sharing of commissions, then so long as such laws continue in force or are so administered, the same requirements, obligations, limitations, and prohibitions, of whatever kind, shall be imposed upon every insurance agent of such other state doing business in this state under a nonresident agent’s license issued under s. 626.741.
s. 267, ch. 59-205; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; s. 3, ch. 81-282; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 231, 241, 807, 810, ch. 82-243; ss. 206, 207, ch. 90-363; s. 4, ch. 91-429.