- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Place of business in residence.
Place of business in residence.—
No requirement of this part that an agent maintain within this state a place of business which is accessible to the public shall be deemed to prohibit the maintenance of such a place of business in connection with the place of residence of either the agent or of other persons, if:
A separate room is set aside by the agent for, and is actually used as, the office or place of business;
Such room is easily accessible to the public and is in fact in the usual course of business used by the agent in his or her dealings with the public; and
The existence of such place of business is suitably advertised, as determined by the department.
s. 273, ch. 59-205; ss. 13, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; s. 3, ch. 81-282; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 241, 807, 810, ch. 82-243; ss. 206, 207, ch. 90-363; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 255, ch. 97-102.