- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Statement of value of benefits.
Statement of value of benefits.—
Any contract or group certificate delivered or issued for delivery in this state which provides variable or indeterminate values shall contain a statement of the essential features of the procedure to be followed by the insurance company in determining the dollar amount of the benefits, values, or premiums and shall state in clear terms that the amount may decrease or increase according to such procedure. Any such contract delivered or issued for delivery in this state, and any such group certificate, shall contain on its first page, in a prominent position in contrasting color or boldfaced type, and in a type size as large as the type used in the text of the policy, a clear statement that the benefits, values, or premiums are on a variable basis and, if such is the fact, that the initial interest rate is guaranteed only for a limited period of time.
s. 3, ch. 61-441; s. 1, ch. 73-30; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 588, 593, 809(2nd), ch. 82-243; s. 79, ch. 82-386; s. 1, ch. 84-93; s. 17, ch. 90-119; s. 114, ch. 92-318.