- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Confidentiality of information.
Confidentiality of information.—
Information about functionally impaired elderly persons who receive services under ss. 430.201-430.206 which is received through files, reports, inspections, or otherwise, by the department or by authorized departmental employees, by persons who volunteer services, or by persons who provide services to functionally impaired elderly persons under ss. 430.201-430.206 through contracts with the department is confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1). Such information may not be disclosed publicly in such a manner as to identify a functionally impaired elderly person, unless that person or his or her legal guardian provides written consent.
s. 9, ch. 91-71; s. 35, ch. 95-418; s. 279, ch. 96-406; s. 1047, ch. 97-103.
Former s. 410.0295.