- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Purposes and intent; personnel standards and screening.
Responsibilities of public agencies.
Records concerning children.
Child abuse prevention training in the district school system.
Education of abused, neglected, and abandoned children; agency agreements; children having or suspected of having a disability.
Immunity from liability.
Rules for implementation.
Specific rulemaking authority.
Procedures and jurisdiction; right to counsel.
Permanent mailing address designation.
Oaths, records, and confidential information.
Court and witness fees.
Appointed counsel; compensation.
Operations and Maintenance Trust Fund.
Time limitations; continuances.
Federal law; rulemaking authority.
Criminal history records check; limit on placement of a child.
Visitation or other contact; restrictions.
Missing children; report required.