- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
812.032 Supplemental fine.—In addition to any other fine authorized by law, a person found guilty of violating any provision of ss. 812.012-812.037, who has thereby derived anything of value, or who has caused personal injury, property damage, or other loss, may, upon motion of the state attorney, be sentenced to pay a fine that does not exceed twice the gross value gained or twice the gross loss caused, whichever is greater, plus the cost of investigation and prosecution. The court shall hold a hearing to determine the amount of the fine to be imposed under this section.
History.—s. 11, ch. 77-342.