- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
313.02 Bond.—Every harbormaster appointed for any port shall give an approved bond in the sum of $500, payable to the Governor of the state, for the faithful performance of the harbormaster’s duty, such bond to be approved by the county commissioners of the county in which the port is situated, and by the Department of Financial Services, and to be filed with the Department of State.
History.—ch. 3602, 1885; RS 954; GS 1323; RGS 2493; CGL 3903; ss. 10, 12, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 284, ch. 95-148; s. 354, ch. 2003-261.