- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
552.23 Injunction.—In addition to the penalties and other enforcement provisions of this chapter, in the event any person engaged in any of the activities covered by this chapter shall violate any provision of this chapter or any rule or regulation adopted or promulgated in pursuance thereto, the division is authorized to resort to proceedings for injunction in the circuit court of the county where such person shall reside or have her or his or its principal place of business, and therein apply for such temporary and permanent orders as the division may deem necessary to restrain such person from engaging in any such activities, until such person shall have complied with the provisions of this chapter and such rules and regulations.
History.—s. 16, ch. 65-59; ss. 13, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 22, ch. 77-84; s. 797, ch. 97-103.