2014 Florida Statutes
718.622 Saving clause.—
(1) All notices of intended conversion given subsequent to the effective date of this part shall be subject to the requirements of ss. 718.606, 718.608, and 718.61. Tenants given such notices shall have a right of first refusal as provided by s. 718.612.
(2) The disclosure provided by s. 718.616 and required by ss. 718.503 and 718.504 to be furnished to each prospective buyer or lessee for a period of more than 5 years shall be provided to any such person who has not, prior to May 1, 1980, been furnished the documents, prospectus, or offering circular required by ss. 718.503 and 718.504.
(3) The provisions of s. 718.618 do not affect a conversion of existing improvements when a developer has filed with the division prior to May 1, 1980, provided:
(a) The documents are proper for filing purposes; and
(b) The developer, not later than 6 months after such filing:
1. Records a declaration for such filing in accordance with part I of this chapter, and
2. Gives a notice of intended conversion.
History.—s. 13, ch. 80-3.