- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
1010.03 Delinquent accounts.—District school boards, Florida College System institution boards of trustees, and university boards of trustees:
(1) Shall exert every effort to collect all delinquent accounts.
(2) May charge off or settle such accounts as may prove uncollectible.
(3) May employ the services of a collection agency when deemed advisable in collecting delinquent accounts.
(4) May adopt rules, except that university boards of trustees may adopt regulations, as necessary, to implement the provisions of this section, including setoff procedures, payroll deductions, and restrictions on release of transcripts, awarding of diplomas, and access to other resources and services of the school district, Florida College System institution, or university.
History.—s. 529, ch. 2002-387; s. 151, ch. 2011-5; s. 20, ch. 2011-177.