- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
339.62 System components.—The Strategic Intermodal System shall consist of appropriate components of:
(1) Highway corridors established under s. 339.65.
(2) The National Highway System.
(3) Airport, seaport, and spaceport facilities.
(4) Rail lines and rail facilities.
(5) Selected intermodal facilities; passenger and freight terminals; and appropriate components of the State Highway System, county road system, city street system, inland waterways, and local public transit systems that serve as existing or planned connectors between the components listed in subsections (1)-(4).
(6) Other existing or planned corridors that serve a statewide or interregional purpose.
History.—s. 47, ch. 2003-286; s. 57, ch. 2012-174.