2015 Florida Statutes
480.044 Fees; disposition.—
(1) The board shall set fees according to the following schedule:
(a) Massage therapist application and examination fee: not to exceed $250.
(b) Massage therapist initial licensure fee: not to exceed $150.
(c) Establishment application fee: not to exceed $200.
(d) Establishment licensure fee: not to exceed $150.
(e) Biennial establishment renewal fee: not to exceed $150.
(f) Biennial massage therapist licensure renewal fee: not to exceed $200.
(g) Massage therapist reexamination fee: not to exceed $250.
(h) Fee for apprentice: not to exceed $100.
(i) Colonics examination fee: not to exceed $100.
(j) Colonics reexamination fee: not to exceed $100.
(k) Application and reactivation for inactive status of a massage therapist license fee: not to exceed $250.
(l) Renewal fee for inactive status: not to exceed $250.
(2) The department shall impose a late fee not to exceed $150 on a delinquent renewal of a massage establishment license.
(3) The board may establish by rule an application fee not to exceed $100 for anyone seeking approval to provide continuing education courses and may provide by rule for a fee not to exceed $50 for renewal of providership.
(4) The department is authorized to charge the cost of any original license or permit, as set forth in this chapter, for the issuance of any duplicate licenses or permits requested by any massage therapist or massage establishment.
(5) All moneys collected by the department from fees authorized by this act shall be paid into the Medical Quality Assurance Trust Fund in the department and shall be applied in accordance with the provisions of s. 456.025. The Legislature may appropriate any excess moneys from this fund to the General Revenue Fund.
History.—s. 13, ch. 78-436; ss. 13, 15, 25, 30, 34, 55, 62, ch. 80-406; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 7, 12, 13, ch. 85-280; s. 24, ch. 88-205; s. 54, ch. 89-162; s. 55, ch. 89-374; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 157, ch. 97-264; s. 127, ch. 98-166; s. 187, ch. 2000-160.