- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
(2) The commission may adopt by rule the provisions of the Long-Term Care Insurance Model Regulation adopted by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners in the second quarter of the year 2000 which are not in conflict with the Florida Insurance Code.
History.—ss. 1, 2, ch. 88-57; s. 114, ch. 92-318; s. 205, ch. 98-200; s. 32, ch. 2002-223; s. 8, ch. 2002-282; s. 1243, ch. 2003-261.