- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2015 Florida Statutes
Viatical settlement provider license required; application for license.
Viatical settlement provider license continuance; annual report; fees; deposit.
Suspension, revocation, denial, or nonrenewal of viatical settlement provider license; grounds; administrative fine.
Effect of suspension or revocation of viatical settlement provider license; duration of suspension; reinstatement.
Viatical settlement broker license required.
Life expectancy providers; registration required; denial, suspension, revocation.
Viatical settlement broker’s compensation.
Notice of change of licensee or registrant’s address or name.
Use of licensed viatical settlement providers, viatical settlement brokers, and registered life expectancy providers required.
Filing of forms; required procedures; approval.
Viatical settlement contracts; required disclosures.
Viatical settlement contracts; procedures; rescission.
Conflict of regulation of viaticals.
Rate regulation not authorized.
Unfair trade practices; cease and desist; injunctions; civil remedy.
Cease and desist orders and fines.
Prohibited practices; penalties.
Viatical provider anti-fraud plan.
Applicability of insurance code.
Contestability of viaticated policies.