- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
381.815 Sickle-cell program.—The Department of Health shall, to the extent that resources are available:
(1) Provide education to the citizens of Florida about sickle-cell disease.
(2) Work cooperatively with not-for-profit centers to provide community-based education, patient teaching, and counseling and to encourage diagnostic screening.
(3) Make grants or enter into contracts with not-for-profit centers.
History.—s. 1, ch. 96-292; s. 186, ch. 97-101.