- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
1010.59 Interest rates.—All bonds issued by the State Board of Education pursuant to the provisions of s. 9(a), Art. XII of the State Constitution, as amended, may bear interest at such rate or rates as may be determined by the State Board of Education. However, the maximum rate of interest shall not exceed the rates authorized under the provisions of s. 215.84.
History.—s. 568, ch. 2002-387.