- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
468.70 Legislative intent.—It is the intent of the Legislature that athletic trainers practicing in this state meet minimum requirements for safe practice and that an athletic trainer who falls below minimum competency or who otherwise presents a danger to the public be prohibited from practicing in this state. It is the further intent of the Legislature to protect the public by licensing and fully regulating athletic trainers.
History.—s. 320, ch. 94-119; s. 1, ch. 95-388; s. 2, ch. 2000-332; s. 1, ch. 2015-116.