- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
651.108 Administrative fines.—
(1) If the office finds that one or more grounds exist for the discretionary revocation or suspension of a certificate of authority issued under this chapter, the office, in lieu of such revocation or suspension, may impose a fine upon the provider in an amount not to exceed $1,000 per violation.
(2) If it is found that the provider has knowingly and willfully violated a lawful order of the office or a provision of this chapter, the office may impose a fine in an amount not to exceed $10,000 for each such violation.
History.—ss. 17, 25, ch. 81-292; s. 3, ch. 83-265; ss. 33, 35, ch. 83-328; s. 12, ch. 93-22; s. 1687, ch. 2003-261.