(4)(a) Each report required by this section must contain: 1. The full name, address, and occupation of each person who has made one or more contributions to or for the reporting individual within the reporting period, together with the amount and date of such contributions. For corporations, the report must provide as clear a description as practicable of the principal type of business conducted by the corporations. However, if the contribution is $100 or less or is from a relative, as defined in s. 112.312, provided that the relationship is reported, the occupation of the contributor or the principal type of business need not be listed.
2. The name and address of each political committee from which the reporting individual has received, or to which the reporting individual has made, any transfer of funds within the reporting period, together with the amounts and dates of all transfers.
3. Each loan for campaign purposes from any person or political committee within the reporting period, together with the full name, address, and occupation, and principal place of business, if any, of the lender and endorser, if any, and the date and amount of such loans.
4. A statement of each contribution, rebate, refund, or other receipt not otherwise listed under subparagraphs 1.-3.
5. The total sums of all loans, in-kind contributions, and other receipts by or for such reporting individual during the reporting period. The reporting forms shall be designed to elicit separate totals for in-kind contributions, loans, and other receipts.
6. The full name and address of each person to whom expenditures have been made by or on behalf of the reporting individual within the reporting period; the amount, date, and purpose of each such expenditure; and the name and address of, and office sought by, each reporting individual on whose behalf such expenditure was made.
7. The amount and nature of debts and obligations owed by or to the reporting individual which relate to the conduct of any political campaign.
8. Transaction information for each credit card purchase. Receipts for each credit card purchase shall be retained by the reporting individual.
9. The amount and nature of any separate interest-bearing accounts or certificates of deposit and identification of the financial institution in which such accounts or certificates of deposit are located.