- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
257.191 Construction grants.—The Division of Library and Information Services may accept and administer library construction moneys appropriated to it and shall allocate such appropriation to municipal, county, and regional libraries in the form of library construction grants on a matching basis. The local matching portion shall be no less than the grant amount, on a dollar-for-dollar basis, up to the maximum grant amount, unless the matching requirement is waived by s. 288.06561. Initiation of a library construction project 12 months or less prior to the grant award under this section shall not affect the eligibility of an applicant to receive a library construction grant. The division shall adopt rules for the administration of library construction grants. For the purposes of this section, s. 257.21 does not apply.
History.—s. 4, ch. 73-138; s. 5, ch. 83-24; s. 23, ch. 86-163; s. 2, ch. 2003-126.