- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Possession of beverages as food ingredients.
Every such establishment shall maintain a menu on the premises which menu shall clearly designate the food containing alcoholic beverages. Daily specials need not be so posted. Alcoholic beverages may be used by the above licensees only as ingredients to enhance the flavor of food prepared and served on the licensed premises. It is the intention of this section to allow the use of such alcoholic beverages by the aforementioned licensees in the actual cooking of food and in the enhancement of the flavor of certain foods and desserts. This section shall not be construed so as to permit any other use of alcoholic beverages by such licensees or the purchase of spirituous beverages except from a licensed vendor.