- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Notice of association information; preservation from Marketable Record Title Act.
Notice of (Name of association) under s. 720.3032, Florida Statutes, and notice to preserve and protect covenants and restrictions from extinguishment under the Marketable Record Title Act, chapter 712, Florida Statutes.
Instructions to recorder: Please index both the legal name of the association and the names shown in item 3.
1. Legal name of association:
2. Mailing and physical addresses of association:
3. Names of the subdivision plats, or, if none, common name of community:
4. Name, address, and telephone number for management company, if any:
5. This notice does does not constitute a notice to preserve and protect covenants or restrictions from extinguishment under the Marketable Record Title Act.
6. The following covenants or restrictions affecting the community which the association desires to be preserved from extinguishment:
(Name of instrument)
(Official Records Book where recorded & page)
(List of instruments)
(List of recording information)
7. The legal description of the community affected by the listed covenants or restrictions is: (Legal description, which may be satisfied by reference to a recorded plat)
This notice is filed on behalf of (Name of association) as of (Date) .
(Name of association)
(Name of individual officer)
(Title of officer)