- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
720.313 Receivership notification.—Upon the appointment of a receiver by a court for any reason relating to a homeowners’ association, the court shall direct the receiver to provide to all members written notice of his or her appointment as receiver. Such notice shall be mailed or delivered within 10 days after the appointment. Notice by mail to a member shall be sent to the address used by the county property appraiser for notice to the owner of the property.
History.—s. 10, ch. 2008-202.