- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
(1) If any clause, sentence, paragraph, section, or part of chapters 947-949 shall for any reason be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unconstitutional, invalid, or void, such judgment shall not affect, impair, or invalidate the remainder of the law, but shall be confined in its operation to the clause, sentence, paragraph, section, or part thereof directly involved in the controversy in which such judgment shall have been rendered.
(2) If the method of selecting the commission members as herein provided is found to be invalid by reason of the vesting of the appointing power in the Governor and Cabinet, the members of the Florida Commission on Offender Review herein provided for shall be appointed by the Governor.
History.—s. 34, ch. 20519, 1941; s. 1, ch. 65-453; s. 33, ch. 69-106; s. 63, ch. 88-122; s. 52, ch. 2014-191.