- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
525.14 Rules.—The department shall adopt rules not inconsistent with the provisions of this chapter as in its judgment may be necessary to the proper enforcement of this chapter; and define the standards and specifications for all petroleum fuels. The standards and specifications shall be defined before the petroleum fuel may be sold or otherwise dispensed in this state.
History.—s. 14, ch. 7905, 1919; CGL 3970; ss. 14, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 76, ch. 92-291.